- This event has passed.
HHFA Event; 4th Annual Dagsboro Christmas Parade; ALL CHAPTERS ENCOURAGED
December 13, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
ALL CHAPTERS ENCOURAGED !!!
UPDATE #2 – 12/04 @12:36PM : From the Town of Dagsboro
*** DATE CHANGE!! *** The date of the Parade has been changed to WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13th at 7:00pm!!! . AGAIN…that is DECEMBER 13th. Please change your RSVP(s) if this changes affects your attendance
UPDATE 12/04 : re-opened RSVPs and all updates will be on this event post ONLY – not the “Ride to:” posts. and on the Town of Dagsboro FB page at https://www.facebook.com/DagsboroTownHall/ . Please monitor for possible changes due to chance of rain.
UPDATE 11/27 1035 Hrs: The Town of Dagsboro Parade Committee has granted HHFA permission to
1) enter a float to compliment our bikes. Additionally, we can have our Jr members dressed as ELVES on the float.
2) Have an Army Jeep
The Committee confirmed we will be in the lead group directly behind the lead Police car and the GRAND MARSHALL
The weather is looking very promising for riding and sharing Christmas cheer.
Details still being worked out: All HHFA chapter event. Need a bike count prior to Dec 3rd.
What we know:
• HHFA has been invited and has SECURED the #1 group slot ( behind the Police ) in the parade.
• There is no judging stand, so it will be a continuous moving parade and hopefully no need to walk the bike.
• Staging is at the REAR entrance parking lot of Indian River High School. Stage at 1730 Hrs, Parade begins at 1900 Hrs. Parade ends at Dagsboro FD ( approx 1.5 miles)
• No candy can be thrown and no Santa suits permitted. Town of Dagsboro provides Jolly OldSt. Nick as the finale
• The rain date will be December 6, 2017.
• FB EVENT link https://www.facebook.com/events/1609704082444387
More info forthcoming. All questions can be directed via email to Sandman@hogsheroesfoundation.com